Working Holiday Visa Information

Working Holiday Visa Information
Working holiday visas are generally intended for people aged 18 to 30.
The visas are are usually valid for a year or two and have all sorts of restrictions on what type of work can be performed.
It is usual that you will be restricted to non-professional type of work and you may only be able to work for one employer for maximum of 3 months at one time.

Rules change from country to country, so it would be best to check with the embassy involved.

Some common rules which seem to be common among the working holiday visas are;
- You must show proof of having a certian amount of money, usually a few thousand.
- The main point of a working hoiday is to have a holiday not to work in your profession.
- Visas are not issued if you have children.
- If you are married the visa is issued on a person by person basis. (ie A married couple needs two separate visas)
- Most countries have a limit on the number of visas that are issued, apply early in the year or you may have to wait till the following year..

The following countries offer working holiday visas;
Argentina | Australia | Belgium | Canada | Chile | Cyprus | Czech Republic | Denmark | Estonia | Finland | France | Germany | Hong Kong | Ireland | Italy | Japan | Malta | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | South Korea | Sweden | Taiwan | United Kingdom | United States

Working holiday visas are generally reciprocal, however the United Kingdom makes its working holiday visas available to all commonwealth countries.

FAQ - About - Disclaimer - Add to favorites!
Projectvisa © 2014